If you are interested in Open Source software or Open Data projects for the Biblical languages, I would like to recommend the following sessions at SBL:
Saturday, November 19th
- 9:00-11:30 AM: Visualizations of the Bible, Convention Center Room 213A
- 1:00-3:30 PM: Global Education and Research Technology Open Session, Convention Center Room 209
- 4:00-6:30 PM: Low Hanging Fruit in Digital Biblical Studies, Convention Center Room 305
- 6:30 PM: Open Digital Humanities Dinner, RSVP for location
Sunday, November 20th
- 1:00-3:30 PM: Hebrew Bible Technology Buffet, Convention Center Room 305
For more about Open Data in Biblical Studies, visit http://biblicalhumanities.org/.
One Reply to “Open Source and Open Data for the Biblical Languages”
Anyone want a copy of “A Guide to the Grammar of Attic Greek by Rolf O. Hubbe, 1974”?
Let me know by email